Comcast email is one of the best and popular emails that are used by people all over the world. One can access this fantastic email on any platform or device, be it Android or iPhone or iPad or any other email services like Outlook, Gmail, and other emails. If you want to add your Comcast Email on your iPhone or iPad, then you can go through this blog. You can even consult the certified technicians by calling Comcast customer support number to seek their help that stays accessible 24*7.
Steps to Setup a Comcast Account on iPhone or iPad
For setting up the Comcast account on your iPhone or iPad, you need your email address and password of the Comcast account. If you don’t have an email account with Comcast, then you need to create the account first, and then you can add on your iPhone or iPad device. You need to follow the below-mentioned steps to configure the Comcast email on your iPhone or iPad. There are two ways to do it:
Set Up the iOS Mail App for the Comcast Email
- You need to tap on the Mail client on your iPhone.
- Now click on the Other on the Welcome to Mail screen.
- Enter your email credentials on the New Account screen and then tap Next.
- The information entered by you will be verified, and if the credentials are correct, then your Comcast.net email will be configured.
- Open your iPhone and then select the Settings option to open it.
- You have to click on the Accounts and then click on the option of Add Accounts for adding your Comcast email account.
- In the Add an account screen, you can click on Personal IMAP or Personal POP3.
- On the new screen, you have to enter your email address and password of your Comcast account.
- Enter the settings as per the option chosen by you:
- Incoming Mail Server – mail.comcast.net
- Incoming Port – 993
- Outgoing Mail Server – smtp.comcast.net
- Outgoing Port – 587
- SSL Secure Connection – Yes
- Once you have entered the correct settings, you must click on the Next button to complete the process of Email configuration.
- You have the option to sync your email account; you can click on it for syncing your account.
If you find it difficult to add the Comcast email account on your iPhone or iPad, then you don’t have to worry as technicians are there to help you. You can reach out to Comcast support number that stays available at all 24 hours in a day irrespective of time and location constraints. The professionals will hear your query and then will offer you the best solution so that your email can be added efficiently.