Mozilla Thunderbird Customer Service
The invention of email has revolutionized the way people communicate in the digital age. Thanks to email, documents, messages and pictures can be shared with contacts in a matter of seconds. In order to enjoy a smooth email experience, users are always on the lookout for a fast and secure email service provider. Thanks to its state of the art features and advanced security, it is no surprise that Mozilla Thunderbird is one of the most popular email clients in the market today. Ever since it was first released in 2003, Thunderbird has been downloaded millions of times, by users all over the world. If you also want to join the growing number of Thunderbird users, you can call the Mozilla Thunderbird support number and speak to an expert to see how you can download the program.
The most attractive thing about the software is that it is a free and open-source cross-platform email client that ensures speed and privacy while communicating online. The main project strategy that went into designing and developing Thunderbird was modeled after the Mozilla Firefox web browser. The Mozilla Thunderbird project is meant to give freedom and choice to users when they want to communicate via email. Thunderbird is currently operating under MZLA Technologies Corporation, which is a subsidiary the Mozilla Foundation.
Features of Mozilla Thunderbird:
Over the past decade, Mozilla Thunderbird developers have included a number of features to optimize the program and give uses a more efficient email experience. Here’s a look at some of the top features of Mozilla Thunderbird:
- Easy Setup: For the older versions of email clients, you will need to know your IMAP, SMTP, and SSL/TLS settings in order to set up your account. However, with Thunderbird, all you need to provide is your name, email address, and password. You can call the Mozilla support number for more details about the step process.
- One-click Address Book: Mozilla Thunderbird has a quick and easy way to add people to the address book using the One-click Address Book feature. You just need to click the star icon in the email in your inbox and add the required contact information.
- Smart Attachment Reminder: It is quite embarrassing when you mention sending an attachment in the email but then fail to actually send the attachment. Thankfully, Thunderbird’s smart attachment reminder scans your message and looks for the word attachment and automatically sends you a reminder.
- Quick Filter Toolbar: Mozilla Thunderbird’s Quick Filter Toolbar helps filters emails faster and provides search results instantly. Users have the option of filtering messages according to New Messages, Email Tags, and Address Book contacts.
- Message Archive: Whether you use your email account for work or for personal communication, you will always find yourself in a position when you need to save messages. The Message Archive feature will make it easy to manage your inbox and save emails for the future.
- Customized Display: You can get a more personalized email experience by changing the display settings and selecting light or dark themes based on your preference. Thunderbird has a range of available add-ons to customize your email look.
If you want more details about the many remarkable features available on Thunderbird you can call the Mozilla Thunderbird customer support and ask for assistance. Experts will give you the best guideline on how to use the features and get the most out of your email experience.
Common Technical Issues of Mozilla Thunderbird:
Even though Mozilla regularly updates the email client with new technology and advanced features, there are times when users encounter technical errors that affect their work. Just so that you know what to expect, here’s a look at some of the most common technical issues related to Mozilla Thunderbird:
- Unable to update Mozilla Thunderbird because of network issues.
- Block/Unblock sender in Mozilla Thunderbird
- Cannot view remote content even after changing the email settings.
- Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP) Synchronization, not working.
- Menu items, settings or toolbar is missing in Mozilla Thunderbird.
- Unable to block spam or junk emails while using Thunderbird.
- Mozilla Thunderbird not working on Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8
- Users cannot download the latest version of Thunderbird on Windows XP and Vista.
While most of these errors can be resolved using some basic troubleshooting steps, there are times when you will need to implement a more advanced solution. If you come across an error message that you do not understand you can always contact the Mozilla Thunderbird helpline number and ask for clarification. Software experts are available to give you additional details for any Thunderbird error you may face.
Contact Thunderbird for support and Help
A slight technical error or a network issue connected to Mozilla Thunderbird can be frustrating for users because it affects the work. But even though the email error or software glitches are frustrating, you never have to worry because you can always call the Mozilla contact number for. A team of certified software experts and email technicians are available 24 hours a day to help you troubleshoot any error related to Mozilla Thunderbird.