Mozilla Thunderbird Customer Service Number
The invention of email has revolutionized the way people communicate in the digital age. Thanks to email, documents, messages, and pictures can be shared with contacts in a matter of seconds. In order to enjoy a smooth email experience, users are always on the lookout for a fast and secure email service provider.
Thanks to its state-of-the-art features and advanced security, it is no surprise that Mozilla Thunderbird is one of the most popular email clients in the market today. Ever since it was first released in 2003, Thunderbird has been downloaded millions of times by users all over the world. If you also want to join the growing number of Thunderbird users, you can call the Thunderbird Mozilla support number and speak to an expert to see how you can download the program.
The most attractive thing about the software is that it is a free and open-source cross-platform email client that ensures speed and privacy while communicating online. The main project strategy that went into designing and developing Thunderbird was modeled after the Mozilla Firefox web browser.
The Mozilla Thunderbird Email project is meant to give freedom and choice to users when they want to communicate via email. Thunderbird is currently operating under MZLA Technologies Corporation, which is a subsidiary of the Mozilla Foundation.
Features of Mozilla Thunderbird:
Over the past decade, Mozilla Thunderbird developers have included a number of features to optimize the program and give users a more efficient email experience. Here’s a look at some of the top features of Mozilla Thunderbird:
- Easy Setup: For the older versions of email clients, you will need to know your IMAP, SMTP, and SSL/TLS settings in order to set up your Account. However, with Thunderbird, all you need to provide is your name, email address, and password. You can call the Thunderbird Mozilla support number for more details about the step process.
- One-click Address Book: Mozilla Thunderbird has a quick and easy way to add people to the address book using the One-click Address Book feature. You just need to click the star icon in the email in your inbox and add the required contact information.
- Smart Attachment Reminder: It is quite embarrassing when you mention sending an attachment in the email but then fail to actually send the attachment. Thankfully, Thunderbird’s smart attachment reminder scans your message and looks for the word attachment, and automatically sends you a reminder.
- Quick Filter Toolbar: Mozilla Thunderbird’s Quick Filter Toolbar helps filters emails faster and provides search results instantly. Users have the option of filtering messages according to New Messages, Email Tags, and Address Book contacts.
- Message Archive: Whether you use your email account for work or for personal communication, you will always find yourself in a position where you need to save messages. The Message Archive feature will make it easy to manage your inbox and save emails for the future.
- Customized Display:You can get a more personalized email experience by changing the display settings and selecting light or dark themes based on your preference. Thunderbird has a range of available add-ons to customize your email look.
If you want more details about the many remarkable features available on Thunderbird you can call the Mozilla Thunderbird customer support and ask for assistance. Experts will give you the best guideline on how to use the features and get the most out of your email experience.
Common Technical Issues of Mozilla Thunderbird:
Even though Mozilla regularly updates the email client with new technology and advanced features, there are times when users encounter technical errors that affect their work. Just so that you know what to expect, here’s a look at some of the most common technical issues related to Mozilla Thunderbird:
- Unable to update Mozilla Thunderbird.
- Block/Unblock sender in Mozilla Thunderbird
- Unable to configure Mozilla Thunderbird with Bellsouth
- Unable to change Mozilla Thunderbird password
- Cannot view remote content even after changing the email settings.
- Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP) Synchronization, not working.
- Menu items, settings or toolbar is missing in Mozilla Thunderbird.
- Unable to block spam or junk emails while using Thunderbird.
- Mozilla Thunderbird not working on Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8
- Users cannot download the latest version of Thunderbird on Windows XP and Vista.
While most of these errors can be resolved using some basic troubleshooting steps, there are times when you will need to implement a more advanced solution. If you come across an error message that you do not understand, you can always contact the Mozilla thunderbird help phone number and ask for clarification. Software experts are available to give you all the additional details for any Thunderbird error you may face. Apart from the Thunderbird helpline number, there are other ways as well, to reach out to the Mozilla thunderbird email person, which is mentioned below in this article.
How to Contact Thunderbird Email Live Person?
As we already mentioned, there are numerous ways to get in touch with the Thunderbird Email Live Person, including messages or Live Chat. You can opt for any of them according to your preference. However, Thunderbird doesn’t provide Phone call support directly.
Reach out to the Thunderbird Mozilla support Team Through a Phone Call
Mozilla Thunderbird doesn’t have a tech support phone number to help its customers. But you still have two ways to contact them.
The best way to get assistance from the Thunderbird Helpline team is via Contact Emails. Tell us the issues you are facing, and we will provide you with the best solution or help you by contacting the Mozilla team. Dial @+1-855-359-2550, for more information.
However, if you are not comfortable with calling, then in such cases, you have to go for an alternate way.
Get help from the Mozilla Thunderbird Email team via Chat and Instant Messaging
Thunderbird offers instant messaging and chat options to help its users. You can message or chat with the team using IRC, Twitter, Google Talk, and XMPP.
Configuring Chat with the Message Provider:
To get help using Chat, initially, you have to create a new account or re-configure the existing one with an online instant chat or messaging provider, like IRC, Twitter, Google Talk, and XMPP.
Let’s understand the process by an example of configuration with IRC; the steps are the same for XMPP, Google Talk, and Twitter.
Make a New Account Wizard:
- Click on the File Menu, available at the top of the Thunderbird Window.
- Now, select the New tab.
- Next, Hit on the Chat Account.
Provide Your Username:
Now you have to input your Username.
- In case of IRC, input your IRC Server name ( e.g., irc.mozilla.org )
- For Xampp or others, you have to enter their respective server names.
Next, you have to provide the password for the service. This password will be stored in the Password Manager option.
Note: Password is not Mandatory for an IRC account. It is required if you have reserved or saved your nickname on the IRC Network.
Advanced Options Window:
Press Next, as it is not needed to be done.
End the Wizard:
Now, there will be a summary in front of your screen; read it and click the Finish option to end the wizard.
Now, you can start Chatting.
How to use Chat:
To use the chat option, follow these steps:
Get Connected to your Chat Account:
- Initially, verify that you are online by checking the Chat Status and Connecting option:
- Begin the process by selecting the Tool menu.
- Thereafter click on the Chat Status option and then Show Accounts.
- Next, Hit the Connect button, present beside your Account.
Utilize the Chat tab to initiate the conversation:
To start the conversation, you have to select the Chat tab, present beside the Write tab.
Note: Chats are integrated with your searches.
Contact Thunderbird using the Email Support
If you don’t want to opt for any of the given options, then contact the live person from Mozilla Thunderbird using email support. Mail your problem to firstname.lastname@example.org, and the support team will revert you back with the perfect solution as early as possible.
Apart from the mentioned ways to contact, a user can also use Social media to write their issues and get the solution from the Mozilla Thunderbird Email Team. However, if none of them works for you, then mail us your query and get assistance from a team of certified software experts and email technicians. These specialists are available 24 hours a day to help you troubleshoot any error related to Mozilla Thunderbird.