Comcast email is considered as one of the best emails. You can access this email on any platform and devices be it Android or iPhone or any other email like Outlook, Gmail, and others. If you want to set up your Comcast Email on your Android phone, then you can go through this blog. You can even consult the technicians by calling the Comcast support number that stays accessible at all 24 hours.
Steps to Setup Comcast Account on Android
For setting up the Comcast email account on your Android smartphone, you will require the user name and password of your Comcast account. If you don’t have an account with Comcast, then you need to set up the account first, and then you can set it up in your Android device. You need to follow the below-mentioned steps to configure the Comcast email on your Android smartphone:
- Open your Android phone and then select the Settings option to open it.
- You have to click on the Accounts and then tap on the option of Add Accounts to add your Comcast account.
- In the Add an account screen, you can either click on Personal IMAP or Personal POP3.
- In the next screen, you have to enter the email address and password of your Comcast email account.
- Enter the following settings as per the option chosen by you:
- Incoming Mail Server – mail.comcast.net
- Incoming Port – 993
- Outgoing Mail Server – smtp.comcast.net
- Outgoing Port – 587
- SSL Secure Connection – Yes
- Once you have entered the settings, you need to click on the Next button to complete the process Email configuration.
- You have the option to sync the account; you should click on it for syncing the account.
If you find it difficult to set up the Comcast email account on your Android phone, then you don’t have to worry as experts are there for your assistance. You can reach out to Comcast mail customer service that stays available at all 24 hours irrespective of time and location constraints. The certified professionals will hear your query and then will give you the best solution so that your email can be set up efficiently.