Your email password is a very important aspect of your account and is essential for keeping your data safe. Cybersecurity experts recommend changing your SBCGlobal Email Password at least once every six months. Regularly resetting your password makes it more difficult for hackers to gain access to your account. This article will give you a detailed guide on how you can reset your SBCGlobal Email Password. You can also call the SBCGlobal technical support number and speak to an email technician to get some helpful tips to improve security on your account.
Steps to Reset your Password if you Remember your Old Password
As mentioned earlier, many email experts recommend changing your SBCGlobal Email Password regularly so that you can keep your account secure. If you remember your current email password you can simply follow the steps mentioned below to reset it:
- Step 1: Open a supported web browser and visit the ‘Sign-in info’ page.
- Step 2: Go to the SBCGlobal account settings and select ‘Change Password.’
- Step 3: Type a new password in the field provided and retype it in the next field to confirm.
Once your password is changed, you will receive a notification via email or text message confirming the same. Keep in mind that the steps mentioned above will only work if you remember your current SBCGlobal Email Password.
Steps to Reset your Password if You do not Remember your Old Password
If you have multiple email account, it can sometimes be quite tough to remember the password for all your accounts. If you cannot access your SBCGlobal email account because you do not remember the password you can follow the step mentioned below to rest your email password:
- Step 1: Open the ‘My AT&T’ webpage on your browser.
- Step 2: Click the ‘Forgot Password’ option and continue.
- Step 3: Enter the password information you last remember.
- Step 4: Select the ‘Security Questions’ option and proceed.
- Step 5: Answer the security question and verify your identity.
- Step 6: Follow the prompts on the screen to create a new SBCGlobal password.
Apart from the security questions option, users can also use the ‘temporary password’ feature to reset a forgotten email password. If you select the temporary password option, you will receive an email on an alternate email address or a text message on your registered phone number with instructions on how to reset your SBCGlobal email account. If you are unable to complete the password reset process, you can always call the SBCGlobal Email technical support number and ask for additional assistance. Email experts are available 24 hours a day to guide you on how to reset your password and recover your SBCGlobal account.