Suppose you get a message from your boss asking you to send a presentation to a client. You go to your computer, locate the presentation and just as you are about to log in to your SBCGlobal email account the page freezes. You may find that you cannot open your SBCGlobal email account and even if you do log in you cannot send or receive any emails. The SBCGlobal email not working issue can be quite frustrating, especially if the work you need to complete is urgent. This article will give you some helpful tips and troubleshooting steps to help you fix the SBCGlobal email, not working issue. Apart from the solutions mentioned in the post, you can also call the SBCGlobal email customer service number and speak to a trained email expert to learn how to implement more advanced troubleshooting steps to fix the email errors as soon as possible.
Steps to Fix SBCGlobal Email not Working
When it comes to accessing your SBCGlobal email account, the first step is to login. If you find that SBCGlobal email is not working because you cannot log in, you can use the step below to fix the errors:
- Step 1: Check the SBCGlobal email address and password you typed
- Step 2: Reset your SBCGlobal email password in case you forgot it
- Step 3: Be sure to turn off the CAPS lock button when typing your details
- Step 4: Delete the browser cookies before you sign in to SBCGlobal email
- Step 5: Consider disabling your browser extensions before you attempt to log in to SBCGlobal email.
Fix SBCGlobal Email not Working Because of Email Password
One of the most common reasons why SBCGlobal email does not work is because the password is incorrect or users have forgotten the email password. If you get an error message indicating the email service is not working because the password is invalid you can refer to the steps below to reset your SBCGlobal email:
- Step 1: Open the login page and go tothe “Forgot Password” option.
- Step 2: Type in your complete SBCGlobal email address and click ‘Next.’
- Step 3: Select the recovery method: email ID, phone or security question.
- Step 4: Based on the account recovery process, you select follow the prompts and create a new password for your SBCGlobal email account.
- Step 5: Enter the code or follow the link and set a new SBCGlobal email password.
After you reset the email password, just to be safe, you should log out of all the devices you previously used to access SBCGlobal email and then try and log in once again. If the email not working issue still persists you call the SBCGlobal customer support number and ask for additional technical assistance.
Fix Send/Receive Email Errors on SBCGlobal Email
As mentioned earlier, even if you do log in to your account, you may find that SBCGlobal email is not working because you are unable to send or receive any email. You can refer to the suggestions below to resolve this situation:
- Step 1: Double-check the email address of the sender/receiver you entered.
- Step 2: Review the email settings to check if the accounts are blocked.
- Step 3: Check the storage space in your inbox so that new messages can load.
- Step 4: If you are sending a multimedia file see that it meets the SBCGlobal email attachment requirements
If you find that the mail not working issue still persists even after you go through all the steps mentioned above it is possible that there is a deeper technical error that is preventing you from using your SBCGlobal account. If that is the case, you can call the SBCGlobal email customer service number and ask for additional technical assistance to resolve the issue.