AOL Email is the free and top-class service offered to all at no charge by AOL. Not, Email Accounts at AOL are now operated by Verizon Communication. It also called as AIM Email Services. Sometimes, users have experienced Email not working issue while activating at iPhone or Desktop. You can try these steps to troubleshoot AOL Mail Not Working issues. If Email is still showing the same error, then please connect with AOL customer service number to get the solution instantly.
What are the Procedures To Eliminate AOL Mail Not Working?
AOL users complained about the issue what they have faced in their Smartphones. Users face AOL login problems into their AOL Mail Account and access is failed at iPhone. Few users face that they cannot log in, not able to send or receive emails and Email is not accessed. There are various issues related to AOL Email, and you have to try these procedures to troubleshoot all of these completely.
- On and Off Airplane Mode
You should check the Internet Connection at your end because the problem might be existed due to low or no internet connectivity to your device. Everyone knows that AOL Email is working with a good internet connection. If everything is done and the internet is working then,
- By opening the control panel swiping with your fingers will let you ON Airplane Mode and after a couple of minutes, but it at OFF mode.
- Connect your WiFi or turn on your Internet Connection. Make sure that a good internet connection or WiFi is available at your home.
- Now Turn your Data Connection at iPhone On to get better connectivity and you will start sending and receiving your AOL Mails soon.
- Update Network Settings
If the above steps have not resolved AOL Mail Not Working error, then move to Step 2 to get a better way to eliminate it.
- Open your Network Settings
- Search to General
- Now, go with Reset Option
- In the Reset option, search to reset Network Settings
- It will reset WiFi Network details
- Delete and Open Account Again
If the error is not resolved, follow Step 3 to eliminate it.
- Delete Account
- Open the Settings and move to Account and Password option
- You will get a list of Accounts and Passwords and select your account from this list
- As soon as you click on your AOL Email Account, a new window page will open and then click on Delete option.
- Add Account
- Open the Settings and go to Account and Password section
- Then move to Add Account option
- Sign in with your AOL Email id and password.
Contact AOL Email Support Number for Help
If you are still facing the same technical glitch, then follow Step 4 to eradicate it. You have to call AOL Experts and get the issue resolved on calling itself. The Technical Team is available 24/& to connect with you regarding AOL Email issues. To troubleshoot this issue, connect soon at AOL helpline number.