People use their Comcast email accounts for different purposes. Some may use it to share personal messages with their family and friends, while some may use their email accounts to get in touch with business partners regarding office work. No matter what you use the account for you want the information you share to be private and confidential. Whenever you make the decision to stop using Comcast you should delete the email account so that all your data is erased. This blog will give you an overview of the steps you need to follow to delete your account. You can all call the Comcast customer service number and speak to a certified expert to double-check if you are using the right steps while deleting your account.
Steps to Delete Comcast Email Account
Keep in mind you cannot delete any Comcast email account unless you are the primary user. After you delete the account you will not have access to your Comcast emails, voicemails or any other data associated with the account.
When you delete a Comcast email account you should know that all the settings and the preferences for the user will also be erased. Once you are sure that you no longer need the account you can follow the steps below to delete the Comcast email account:
- Step 1: Open your internet browser and go to the Customer Central page.
- Step 2: Sign in with your primary Comcast email account.
- Step 3: Navigate to the Users section using the settings option.
- Step 4: Click on the drop-down arrow under the ‘Choose User Account’ section.
- Step 5: Look for the specific account that you want to Delete or Suspend.
- Step 6: Click on the ‘Edit’ option and then click on the ‘Suspend’ or ‘Delete.’
- Step 7: Press the ‘Remove’ button to confirm that you want to deactivate the email account.
Once you confirm the action you can follow the prompt instructions displayed on the screen to complete the suspension or deletion of the Comcast email account. If you go through all the aforementioned steps, you will be able to delete your Comcast email account without any problem. In case you do encounter an error, or you do feel you need assistance deleting the account you can always call the Comcast customer support number and ask for help. Trained software experts and qualified email technicians are available 24 hours a day to give you the best solutions for any error related to your Comcast email account.