Estimated Read Time : 5:00
With extraordinary features and top-notch security, Yahoo stands at the top of the list of email service providers. Sometimes, it can turn up and down for users, mostly at the time when the recovering Yahoo login password is becoming trouble for you.
What to do when you forget your Yahoo email login password and cannot recover or change it through a phone number or alternative email address? Well, Yahoo keeps user experience at utmost priority, and luckily they provide a solution for this problem too.
If you don’t know how to recover the Yahoo email password, then you can read this blog, which will help you recover the login password.
Easy Steps For Recovering Yahoo Email Account Login Password
Below are the steps you can follow to recover the Yahoo account without a phone number and alternative email address.
Firstly, go to the official website of Yahoo, i.e.www.yahoo.com.
Thereon, click on the “Sign In” option, which is available at the top right side of the screen.
After that, it will ask you to provide the username, email address, or mobile number linked to the yahoo account and then click on the “Next” option.
Now, you can see a password box on your screen.
If you don’t remember your account’s login password, click on the “Forget Password” option.
If it asks you to provide the phone number, click on the “I don’t have access” option.
After that, it will ask you to provide the answers to the security questions. Type the answer to the security question and click on the “Verify” option.
If you cannot remember the answer, click on the “I can’t answer this question” option.
After providing the security answer, you can create a new password for your email account.
Once you have created a new password, you must re-login to your account by using the new password.
Create Password Recovering Request To Yahoo Specialist
Sending a recovery request to a Yahoo specialist can also be a solution for recovering the login password.
Here are the steps to send the request to a Yahoo specialist.
1. log in to Yahoo
- Firstly, go to the login page of yahoo.
- Thereon, click on the “Sign In” option available at the top of the screen.
- Now, provide your Yahoo email address in the search box and click on the “Next” option.
2. Click on the Forget Password option
- After that, click on the “Forget Password” option, which is available below the password insert box.
3. Select the Password Recovering Option
- Now, a list of all the options for changing the password will appear on your screen.
- Click on the “I need more options” below the options.
4. Navigate to the Yahoo Help Site
- Once you have clicked on this option, you will see a message, “We can’t recover your account online.”
- To proceed with the procedure, click on the “Visit our Help Site” option.
- This will now redirect you to the Yahoo help site.
5. Provide Account Details
- Select your account type by clicking on the “Account” option.
- After that, provide your Yahoo email address in the insert box.
- The next step is to complete the captcha, followed by a click on the “Get Started” option.
6. Contact a Yahoo Specialist
- Under the help options, select the “Contact a Yahoo Specialist” option.
7. Select the Issue
- Here, select the “Password and Sign In” option.
- After that, it will ask you to provide more about the issue. You must select the “Unable to Change My Password” option.
- Next, click on the “Email a Yahoo Specialist” option.
- Followed by the above steps, an email form will open on your screen.
- Thereon, provide all the asked details in the respective insert fields and then click on the “Create Request” option.
You have sent your query to the Yahoo email expert by clicking on the create request option. After a few working days, you will receive mail from the Yahoo team.
Now, you can follow the instructions mentioned in the mail to recover your Yahoo account’s login password.
How to Unlink Recovery Information From Yahoo Email Account?
If you want to remove or delete the recovery information from your Yahoo email account, below are the steps you can follow.
Note: This method only applies when you can access your alternate email address or phone number.
- Firstly, you have to log in to your Yahoo email account.
- After that, click here to go to the help page of the email account.
- Then provide your phone number or alternative email address.
- Now, click on the “Continue” option, followed by a click on the “Yes, send me a code” option.
- Thereon, you will receive a verification code on the recovery contact details.
- Moving ahead, provide a verification code in the insert field and click on the “Verify” option.
- After that, click on the three dots next to the account you want to unlink.
- Now, click on the “Unlink this Account” option.
- At last, a pop-up window asking for confirmation will appear on your screen. Now, confirm this by clicking on the “Unlink Account” option.
Following the steps mentioned above, you have unlinked the recovery information from your Yahoo email account.
In this post, we have provided complete information on how to recover the Yahoo email login password without a phone number and alternate email address. You can follow the steps mentioned above to get the problem fixed. In case you are still unable to recover the login password, then you can reach out to our team through a chat box. You can also send us your query through mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our professional and mailing experts are available 24*7 at the help desk to answer your query.