Estimated Read Time : 5:00
Are you looking for a way to rectify Blerk Error 1 in AOL Mail? If yes, then your Online search ends here. AOL is a well-favored email all around the world. It provides numerous out-of-the-box features to its users. But sometimes, while Signing into AOL mail, its users end up with Blerk Error 1 due to an authentication problem. Whenever you encounter this error, a message will appear on your Screen, stating.
“Facing Trouble while fixing Blerk Error 1 in AOL Mail? Call on +1(855) 359-2550 and get immediate help from Qualified Professionals.”
Now, to know more, keep reading the Article.
What are the Problems you Face due to Blerk Error 1 in AOL Mail?
See there are different issues that you might face due to the occurrence of AOL Error 1 in your System:
- You will not be able to access your AOL Mail.
- You can’t send or receive new emails.
- You can’t access the already existing emails.
What Promotes Blerk Error 1 in AOL Mail?
See, firstly you have to understand the reason that evokes the Blerk Error 1 in your System; then, according to that, you can choose the troubleshooting steps.
- You might be using an Outdated version of the Web Browser.
- There is some issue with your AOL Desktop Gold.
- The presence of Cookies in your Browser.
What should you do Before fixing Bleak Error 1?
Now, before going further with the Troubleshooting steps, let’s learn a few points that you must take care of when you face Blerk Error 1 in your AOL mail.
- Look at your Internet speed. You must provide a stable and strong Network Connection.
- Review your AOL mail Login credentials. At times this Error also appears on your Screen due to incorrect login details.
- Restart your device in which you are facing AOL Error 1.
- Verify if your Operating System is updated to its latest version or not.
- Moreover, Try to access your AOL Mail using some other Browser. Sometimes, you end up in such a situation due to an incompatible web browser as well.
What are the Steps to Fix Blerk Error 1 in AOL Mail?
After gathering all the important information about the Error, let’s move ahead and learn how to fix Blerk Error 1 from your device.
1st Method: Make Modification in the Internet Explorer Security Settings
In some instances, the web browser’s security setting also evokes the Error. Thus, you have to make modifications in that to get rid of this Error:
- Click on the Start Button, present at the corner of the Screen.
- Thereafter select All Programs, and navigate to Accessories.
- Moving ahead, Tap on the System Tools.
- Finally, click on the Browser button.
2nd Method: Set the Official AOL site as a Trusted Site
Another thing you can do to rectify Blerk error 1 is by setting the AOL official website as a trusted website in your Browser.
- Launch the Browser and select the Tools button.
- Thereafter select Internet Options, followed by choosing the Security button.
- Now, click on Trusted Sites Zone, and tap on the Sites tab.
- Moving ahead, navigate to AOL’s official website, present in the Add this Website to the Zone.
- Now select the Add option, and choose Ok.
- Exit the Browser and launch it again.
3rd Method: Delete all the Unnecessary Bookmarking
In case you have bookmarked an unsecured website in your Browser, it can also cause the Error 1 in AOL, so you have to remove them
- Launch your Browser, and move to the Tools tab.
- Now, choose the Bookmarks button.
- Thereafter click on the three-dot icon present on the right of the Bookmark.
- Lastly, tap on Delete.
4th Method: Delete All the Cache and Cookies
The presence of Cache and cookies can also be a reason behind the Error. So remove them from your System.
Note: The process to remove Cache and cookies differs according to the Browser you are using.
How to Remove Cache & Cookies from Chrome Browser?
In case you are encountering Blerk error 1 in Chrome, then to delete the Cache and cookies, follow the given instructions:
- Launch Google Chrome and click on the Three dots available at the top right corner.
- Thereafter click on Settings and go to Privacy and Security button.
- Now, turn off the Site Settings, and tap on the Clear Browsing History tab, to remove all the Cache & cookies present in your System.
Note: It will also delete the saved login id credential from the Browser.
- Moving ahead, select the Cookies and Other Site Data Tab.
- Lastly, select the Security button.
Here the Blerk Error 1 in Chrome is resolved.
As mentioned above, these are a few best solutions that can help you in rectifying Blerk Error 1 in AOL Mail. However, in case you still encounter any issues while resolving the Error, get in contact with our Email experts to grab quick assistance. These experts are available around the clock to listen to the user’s queries. Consult the professionals via email or live chat.
Read also:- AOL Mail Not Working