There are times when people who are using Thunderbird email wishes to block a particular sender when they don’t want to receive the email. Moreover, if after some time you wish to unblock those senders in the Thunderbird email, then it can be a little challenging. However, one can follow the tips mentioned in this blog to block and unblock the sender in the Thunderbird email. You can even reach out to Mozilla Thunderbird support to speak with the experts who are available 24*7 round the clock.
Steps to Block the Sender’s Email in Thunderbird
Follow the steps given below to block the sender email in the Thunderbird email:
- You first need to open the Thunderbird email app.
- Check for the email that you received from the sender you wish to block.
- Open the email message and then click on the email address of the sender.
- This will open the drop-down menu from where you want to select one option.
- You need to click on the Filter Rules to select the email address. You can add more email addresses by clicking on the Plus sign.
- Now name the filter to Block Sender and then click on the Move message option.
- Now you have to choose the Delete Message option and then to confirm it click OK.
Steps to Unblock the Sender’s Email in Thunderbird
- Open the Thunderbird Email application and then click on Tools and select the Message Filter option from the drop-down list.
- Now you have to click on the Message Filter> Filter name.
- Then here you have to click on the option of Bock Sender > Edit.
- Here you have to click on the Negative sign that is present next to the blocked Email which you want to unblock.
- If more than one email address is not present in the block list, then you have to click on the window of Message Filter and then hit on the Delete button to unblock the email address.
If at any point you find it difficult to block and unblock the email address then you don’t have to worry as you can take help from the experts. You can contact Thunderbird technical support to take the assistance of the technicians who are there 24*7 round the clock to fix the issue faced by you.