Don’t you know the steps that you must follow while configuring Bellsouth Email account with Mozilla Thunderbird? If your reply is yes, then you don’t have to worry as it can be done easily by following the steps given in this blog. You can even reach out to Thunderbird customer support for getting the assistance of the technicians who will fix the issue for you. The team of customer care is available at all hours so that the Thunderbird email user does not have any problem while using this email service.
Steps to configure Bellsouth Email with Mozilla Thunderbird
One needs to follow the below-mentioned steps and settings for configuring Bellsouth Email with Mozilla Thunderbird:
- First, select the email account that you want to update.
- If you don’t have an account, then create a new account.
- Select the internal email setting; be it POP3 or IMAP settings.
- Verify the login credentials, whether they are correct or not.
POP3 Setting for Bellsouth Email
- Incoming Mail Server – inbound.att.net
- Outgoing Mail Server – outbound.att.net
- Incoming Port – 995
- Outgoing Port – 465
- SSL/TLS – Yes
IMAP Settings for Bellsouth Email
Enter the following information as given:
- Incoming Mail Server –imap.mail.att.net
- Outgoing Mail Server – smtp.mail.att.net
- Verify the username and password entered by you.
- Now click on the tab of More Settings of Outgoing Server.
- Authenticate the outgoing Server Setting (SMTP)
- Try using the same setting for the incoming mail server.
- Now you need to click on the Advanced tab.
- Incoming Server Port – 995
- Outgoing Server Port – 465
- If you have the IMAP account, then enter 993 and 465 respectively in incoming and outgoing server.
- Make sure the SSL encryption setting is ‘Yes’.
- Even don’t forget to check that the username and password are the same or not.
- Now click OK To save the email setting.
If you find any difficulty while configuring the Bellsouth email with the Thunderbird email, then you can reach out to experts. You can call Mozilla Thunderbird customer service where professionals are available 24*7 round the clock to help you in resolving the issue at hand.