AOL Email Login Support
Have you ever thought what the basic requirement for logging in to your account is? Yes, it is the username and password related to your email account. Similarly, for logging in to your AOL Email account, you need the correct login credentials. However, there are times when you find an error while logging to your email account, in a situation like those you have to take the assistance of the experts by calling AOL Customer Service. This number remains available 24 hours a day without any fail so that users can contact them without any fail for availing their help.
Different Ways to Login to Your AOL Email Account
You can log in to your AOL email account by using the official website of the AOL or by using the AOL app:
Official AOL Website
- For logging into your email account, you must remember the username and password of your account.
- Then you need to open the official login page of the AOL Email.
- There you need to enter the username and password at the field provided and then click on the Login button.
- You will be directed to your AOL mailbox where you can find all your AOL emails.
- For using the AOL app for accessing your email account, first, you need to make sure that you have an AOL app on your device.
- If you do not have the App, then you should install the app successfully in your device.
- Then you need to click on the App to open it, where you will be asked to enter your username and password for the very first time and after that, you don’t have to enter it.
- You will see your mailbox and then you can click on the App to see your emails without logging to your account.
Common AOL Login Issues
AOL users find trouble while logging to their email account and these issues can give them some tough times. If you are also witnessing some AOL email login problem then it’s best that you get in touch with the certified experts by calling AOL customer service which is available 24*7 round the clock. Some of the most common AOL email login errors are:
- Facing problem while signing in to AOL Mail
- Why Can’t I sign into my AOL email account and get the error “this password was changed before”?
- Can’t log into my AOL email account and get the message that this account has been blocked?
- You forgot the username and password of the AOL email.
- You are receiving an “Invalid Password” error while logging into AOL email.
- You are getting a “First time signing in here” message
- The sign-in screen of AOL emails loops or reloads.
- AOL email login site is not working.
- Unable to access AOL Email
- AOL Email login not working on iPhone.
- AOL mail sign-in is missing
Common AOL Sign in Errors and Their Solutions
Some of the common login errors that are witnessed by AOL users, along with their solutions, are given below. However, you can even take the assistance of the experts by calling AOL customer support number that is available at all times.
If you get Blerk 1 error message, then there is an error in the authentication process of AOL email. You must know that the authentication error usually occurs only when you don’t have the right to access the email account. This error can occur because of incorrect browser setting or due to using an outdated web browser. You can fix the authentication error by implementing these steps:
a. Fix Issues with Web Browser
Generally, Internet Explorer is not considered as the secure browser for accessing the AOL email. However, you can easily switch to browsers like Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge to access your AOL account.
Add AOL Email to Trusted Sites
- You have to click on the Tools > Internet Options > Security.
- Now you need to click on the Trusted sites option and then tap on Sites.
- Now in the “Add this website to the zone”, you have to enter https://.aol.com and click on the Add option.
- After that, you should restart the web browser and see if the error persists or not.
Enable the Protected Mode
- You need to open your browser and then click on the Tools > Internet Options > Security > Internet option.
- Then select the checkbox for the Enable Protected Mode option, and click on the ‘Trusted sites’ icon.
- Now select the checkbox for Enable Protected Mode and then restart your web browser.
Run the Internet Explorer by Deactivating the Add-ons
- Click on the Start option of your Windows > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools.
- From the list, select the Internet Explorer with ‘No Add-ons’.
b. Adjust Browser Settings
The security settings of the web browser can even cause the log in issue in AOL email if the settings are not correct. Each web browser be it Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari has its way of adjusting the security settings.
AOL Email Login Site is Not Working
AOL Email URL keeps changing, and if you have bookmarked the old link, then it may not work because of the changes that are made. So, you must update the web browser timely so that you cannot face any error.
Solved: AOL Email login not working on iPhone
If you are not able to login to your AOL email on iPhone or Android, then you need first to set up the email correctly. Here we have given steps to setup AOL Email on iPhone so that you can log in easily:
- First, unlock your iPhone and then go to the Settings
- Now you have to look for the Mail, Contacts, and Calendars
- Click on the Add Account and then select Other
- You have to choose the Add AOL Email account
- Select IMAP under the Incoming mail server and enter the following information:Hostname: smtp.aol.com
Username: email address
Password: your email password
- Now you have to scroll down and then in the Outgoing mail server, enter
- Select SMTP in the outgoing mail server
- In the main server, you have to choose smtp.aol.com and enter
Server port: 587
- Click on done, and then you need to go to Advanced option, then you have to provide the following information:
- Once you have set up the AOL email correctly, then you can access your AOL email easily.
Error While Loading AOL Email
When there is an error in loading AOL email site, then you will witness Blerk! Error 4 on your screen. This error can be quickly resolved by executing the following steps:
- Restart Your Web Browser
Sometimes only by restarting your web browser, all the issues can be resolved. You need to exit from your web browser and after refreshing your system, restart the browser. Then try to login to your AOL email.
- Clear the Cache Data
If the cache data stored in your system is full, then it may create errors while accessing your AOL email. You must delete the stored data and free up some space on your system, and you should clear the cache and cookies data along with historical data to fix all email issues of your web browser.
- Adjust the Firewall Settings
Sometimes firewalls can be the reason behind loading issues of your AOL email. You can fix the loading error by following these troubleshooting steps:
- Disable the option of ‘web filtering’.
- Make sure you have enabled that access to the https://www.aol.com/ on your browser.