Emails only take a couple of seconds for sending messages across the world. Comcast email is a top-rated email service that is used by millions of users around the globe. Despite its popularity, it is not entirely error-free. Comcast email users occasionally feel the need to call the Comcast email phone number for technical assistance regarding their favourite email accounts. Among various errors, Comcast users face an error where they are not able to send emails. While you are trying to send an email through your Comcast email, you must have seen a message that says “Unable to send your message”. This error of Comcast email not sending email restricts your ability to send messages or documents via email. This blog will give you an insight about the not sending errors of Comcast email.
What are the Causes Comcast not Sending Email?
These are some possible causes which are responsible for the Comcast email not sending errors:
- Without a strong and stable internet connection, you may not be able to send emails using your Comcast account.
- Comcast does its best to protect your account against the suspicious online activity. It may be possible your account may have been blocked because of such activity.
- Check to ensure that your emails are not being directed into the spam folder.
- It is possible that the Comcast email server might be busy, that may be the reason for the problem.
How to Fix Comcast Not Sending Email?
It can be frustrating when you witness an email sending error while using your Comcast account. But you must not worry; there are some simple troubleshooting steps that you can follow for fixing the not sending issues. Remember to perform the steps in the order given below:
- You need to update your computer system and device driver
- Check to be sure that you are using the latest version of the web browser
- You must clear the cache and cookies data of your browser and also delete the browser history
- Check your internet connection and then upgrade the speed if required
- You need to filter and block those emails which are from unknown email addresses
- Resend the email without adding too many attachments in it
- Delete your older emails from Comcast inbox that are not required
If you implement all the steps mentioned above, you can send emails from your Comcast account without any further difficulty. However, if the error persists, you can call Comcast customer support to resolve any technical malfunction that may have caused the error.