Our Terms of Service are a contract between you and Contact-emails (referred to in these Terms of Service as “Contact-emails”, “us”, “we” or “our”), the provider of the Contact-emails website and the services accessible from the Contact-emails website (which are collectively referred to in these Terms of Service as the “Contact-emails Service”).
When visiting the website or making a purchase, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to these Terms of Service, please do not use the Contact-emails Service. In this contract, “you” refers both to you as an individual and to the entity you represent. In case you violate any of these Terms of Service, we reserve all the rights to cancel your account or block access to your account without any prior notice.
Your account with Contact-emails must be registered by a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated tools are not permitted. Furthermore, you must be 16 years of age or older to create an account with us.
You must enter a valid permanent email address, along with any other information asked by Contact-emails during the process or registration. One person or legal entity may not have more than one free account with us.
You may not use the Contact-emails Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Contact-emails Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction, including, among other things, by:
- distributing a malicious virus, time bombs, trap door, or detrimental or harmful computer code, mechanism, or program;
- covering or obscuring any notice, legend, warning, or banner contained on the Contact-emails Service;
- interfering with or circumventing any security feature of the Contact-emails Service or any feature that restricts or enforces limitations on the use of or access to the Contact-emails Service;
- violating or infringing the rights of any other party, including without limitation any intellectual property rights, that may include copyright laws or rights of privacy or publicity;
- being obscene, offensive, faulty, pornographic, fraudulent, deceptive, defamatory, threatening, abusive, harassing, slanderous, hateful, or causing embarrassment to any other person as determined by Contact-emails in its sole discretion; or
- intentionally misleading anyone as to your identity, impersonating another, or falsely identifying the source of any information.
Violation of these Terms of Service
We reserve all the rights to investigate and prosecute violations of any of these Terms of Service to the fullest extent of the law. Also, we may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting the Users who are engaged in the violation of our Terms of Service.
You acknowledge that Contact-emails has no obligation to prescreen or monitor your access to or use of the Contact-emails Service or any information, materials, or other content provided or made available through the Contact-emails Service, but has the right to do so.
You hereby agree that Contact-emails may, in the exercise of our sole discretion, remove or delete any data, accounts, or other content that violates these Terms of Service or that is otherwise objectionable.