Are you also looking to create Comcast New account online? Then you are at the right place. Today, in this blog, we as email experts are going to provide you with all the information regarding the Comcast Email account and how to open it online. So, if you also want to open a new email account through a hassle-free process, then stay tuned and read this blog till the last word.
Xfinity Comcast email services are provided by a cable television service provider in America known as “Comcast Corporation”. Comcast Corporation is a Multi-National Company (MNC) whose headquarter is located in Pennsylvania, United States (US).
Comcast emails are known for the unique features it provides to its users such as adding contacts in the address book, email signature, changing display name, adding external email accounts, and a lot more.
How to Create Comcast Email Account
Here are the steps that you can follow to create your Comcast email account.
• First of all, on your PC’s web browser type and search “xfinity.com/getstarted”.
• Then on the home page, choose the options between the Mobile phone number and social security number, and then click on the continue option. You can choose any of the available option as per your need.
• If you choose the mobile number option, then on the next page, it will ask you to enter the phone number in the insert box and then click on the continue option.
• In case, if you selected the Social Security Number (SSN) option, then it will ask you to enter the last four digits of the account holder’s SSN, date of birth, and the registered mobile number. Then click on the Continue option.
• Once your account will be verified, then provide your email address. After that, Comcast will send you a link to verify your email address.
• You can access that link only within 72 hours. In case, if you fail to click on the link, then your non-Comcast email address will no longer be valid. Although you can still log in with the help of Xfinity ID or your Comcast.net email address. You can also go to the settings tab in “My Account” to add the mail address to your account.
• After you will be able to see the different ways to access your email account on “My Account” and mobile applications.
• At last, click on the continue option and then you will be automatically logged in to “My Account”.
Once you created your Comcast Account online, then you can also access your email Comcast email account through the smartphone or tablet.
How to Access Comcast Account online through Mobile?
So, here are the steps that you can follow to access your Comcast account online through mobile.
• First, open your mobile’s in-built email application.
• Then, tap on the “Other” option to set up your email account.
• Now, on the account setup screen, enter your Xfinity email id and click on the “Sign in” option.
• Then enter your Xfinity password and click on the “Sign In” option.
• You’ll be asked to verify your sign-in. Tap More options for other ways you can verify.
• Then select the “Receive a code” by text message option and submit the code.
Congrats! You have now successfully signed in to your Comcast email account online.
Advanced Features of Using Comcast Email
So, let’s have a look at the advanced features that the Comcast Email users can avail themselves.
• Changing Color Theme: You can easily change the Xfinity Connect web interface color theme as per your choice. To do so, click on the Gear icon from the top right side of the navigation bar and click on the Email Settings > Basic settings. Now, you see the number of mail options available. Then under the themes, as per your choice, choose the new color theme from the dropdown list.
• Creating an Email Signature: Go to the Gear icon > Email Settings > Mail > Signatures. Then click on the Add New Signature option to create a new signature. After that give a name to the signature and choose whether you want your signature to appear above the text or below it and at last click on the “Save” option to save the updated changes.
• Automatic Reply Messages: To enable automatic reply messages, go to the Gear icon > Email Settings > Mail > Auto Reply. Then check the box to turn on the feature and type the message in the insert box that you want to send automatically. The changed settings will be saved automatically.
We hope this blog finds you well. In this blog, we have tried our best to provide you with the best and most authentic information about Comcast emails and how to create a new email account. In case, if you find the content useful, then do share it with your friends, so that they can also avail of the best benefits of using the email services. Although, if you have any specific queries, then feel free to reach out to us through the help section. Our experienced customer care team will be happy to assist you better.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- To how many members can I give access to my Xfinity account?
A: If you want to give access to your Xfinity account to your friends or family members, then you will be able to create a maximum of six distinct IDs online.
- I have misplaced my Comcast username or password. What can I do now?
A: If you are not able to remember your Comcast username and password, then do contact the 1-800-XFINITY. You can also reset your login password of the Comcast email id by going to the https://login.comcast.net/forgotpwd and simply enter your Comcast ID or email address and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
- Can the Comcast emails can be forwarded to Google Gmail?
A: Yes, with the help of the mail fetcher feature built into Gmail, you can easily redirect all your Comcast emails to your Gmail inbox.
- How can I change the login password of my Comcast email?
A: So, here are the steps that you can follow to change the login password of your email account.
• First, sign in to “My Account” and switch to the Users tab.
• Then click on the edit option.
• Now, scroll down to the Xfinity login credential sections and click on the “Edit” option next to Password.
• At last, enter your new password twice and then click on the save option.