Estimated Read Time : 5:00
Are you irritated with unnecessary emails? Do you want to block specific mails on Comcast? You need to follow up with simple steps to solve your problem. We will provide you with a step-by-step guide to block email addresses on Comcast and also Comcast phone numbers are always active to serve our customers to the best.
If you are wondering how to block email on Comcast, then this post will guide you with the best possible solutions. Comcast is one of the most preferred email services that have millions of users around the globe. It offers many incredible features that can make your day-to-day communication easier, be it personal or professional.
There are instances when you don’t want to receive emails from certain email addresses. In such a case, Comcast allows you to block specific senders by blocking their email addresses. Read this post until the end to learn how to block an email sender on Comcast.
Different Ways To Block An Email
In Comcast Xfinity, you can create an email filter that can manage the emails coming from a specific sender. You can create an email filter to sort the unwanted emails and move them to a specific folder. This way, you can save yourself from the annoyance of receiving spammy emails piling up in your primary email box, killing your crucial time. Moreover, in this folder, you can set the emails to permanently delete an unwanted email automatically.
Method 1: Blocking One Email By Creating A Filter in Comcast
Comcast lets users create spam filters to block a single email address. Applying this procedure, you can block several Comcast emails addressed one after the other. Below is how to get this task accomplished:
- In the first place, you need to open the login page of your Comcast email account.
- Now log into the account and then click the Preferences button.
- Thereafter, you will receive an email link. Click it to go to the Filter option.
- Moving ahead, click on the Email Filter option.
- When the next window appears, click Add filter option, and it will create a new email filter.
- Type in the name of the filter to move ahead.
- Click on the drop-down menu under “if any of the following conditions are met” and then select from.
- In the net drop-down list, you need to click the “contains” option.
- Here, you can type the email address you want to block in the specified box.
- Now from underneath the “perform the following actions” drop-down, select Discard and then click Save to confirm the changes you have made.
Following these steps carefully, you can block a sender from sending you emails in Comcast.
Method 2: Blocking Multiple Emails By Creating A Filter In Comcast
Contrary to the first procedure, this one will allow you to create a filter for multiple email addresses. In this method, you need to enter all the email addresses you want to block, one after the other. Follow the below-given Comcast block email sender steps:
- Make a visit to the login page of your Comcast email account and then click the Preferences button again.
- Next, click the email link, and it will take you to the filter option.
- Proceeding further, click the Email Filter option.
- When the next window shows up, you need to click on Add Filter option.
- Give your filter a name and jump to the next step.
- Now click the drop-down located underneath “if any of the following conditions are met” and click the “from” option.
- From the next drop-down list, you need to select the “contains” option.
- Type in the email address you want to block and list all such emails until every single email address is mentioned in the list.
- In the end, you will find a drop-down list labeled “perform the following actions.”
- Finally, click Save to confirm the changes and finish the task.
These are the two procedures that can help you in blocking the email addresses you don’t want to receive emails. However, to get it done flawlessly, you need to follow the above-described steps with the utmost care and attention. However, if you have added a name mistakenly or need to receive email from a blocked email account.
How To Unblock An Email Address?
Now that we know how to block email on Comcast, let’s discuss the steps to unblock a sender’s email address in Comcast Xfinity email:
- First things first, log into your Comcast account.
- Thereafter, go to the Preferences tab.
- Moving ahead, go to Email and click Email filters.
- Finally, locate the email address you want to block and click Delete next to it.
By performing these steps, you can block or unblock a sender in Comcast.
If you are annoyed with the spammy emails in your Comcast email account, this post can offer great help to you. However, if you are facing trouble or need additional assistance in error resolution, get in touch with the experts to get the task accomplished.