Estimated Read Time : 5:00
Email security and data privacy is a significant concern for users and email service providers alike. Many service providers, including AOL, have a range of security features to make sure only you can log in to your email account. However, sometimes you may find it challenging to log in to your AOL account. This blog will give you some solutions that you can use to fix the AOL Mail login issues on your account. However, you can even take assistance from the experts of AOL Support as they are available at all times to guide the AOL mail users in resolving the issues.
Solution 1: Reset your AOL Email Password
The best way to fix the login issues on your AOL mail account is by resetting the password. You can use the steps given below to reset your AOL mail password by using the security question:
- Step 1: Open your system and then your web browser and go to the AOL Mail official login page
- Step 2: Then, you have to click on the forgot password link that will open the sign-in helper.
- Step 3: Enter your AOL email address and any other required data.
- Step 4: Select the “Security questions” as your password recovery option.
- Step 5: Follow the prompts and answer the security question, then proceed.
- Step 6: Create a new password for your AOL email address and re-enter it to confirm.
After you have re-type the new password, you must save the changes and try to sign-in again to check if you can access your account.
Solution 2: Basic Troubleshooting to fix AOL Login Issues
If you find that you cannot log in to your account even after you reset the email password, the issue may be caused by a network problem or browser error. You can refer to the basic troubleshooting steps given below to fix the AOL email login issues:
- Step 1: Restart your web browser and then re-enter your AOL email login details.
- Step 2: Since the email password is case sensitive, make sure the CAPS-lock key is off.
- Step 3: Be sure to delete your web browser cache before you log in to AOL.
- Step 4: Reboot your system and log in to the AOL email from the start.
- Step 5: Log in to your AOL email account by using a different browser.
- Step 6: Contact your internet service provider and check your internet connection.
- Step 7: Open the browser settings and disable the extensions and add-ons that may affect AOL.
If you need help in implementing the solutions mentioned above or find that you still cannot log in to AOL, you can call the AOL customer service number and ask for additional assistance. Professional email experts will be able to give you a step-by-step guide to implement advanced troubleshooting steps to resolve the login issue as soon as possible. Since customer support is available 24 hours a day, you will be able to get in touch with trained email experts at any time you need.