Estimated Read Time : 5:00
Do you need help with AOL Mail Not Working on iPhone issues? If yes, you have arrived at the correct place to look for answers. With that being said, we will be sharing some quick, useful hacks to help you resolve AOL email not responding to iPhone issues in no time.
Recommended Techniques to Resolve AOL Mail Not Working on iPhone Issue
Many AOL users have complained about the issue they often face with their smartphones. Have you wondered why AOL is crashing so often? There can be multiple reasons behind it. You have nothing to worry about anymore; we are here to help you. Let’s look at hacks to get your AOL account to work again.
Solution 1. Remove & Add Your Account Again
Can something minor such as removing and re-adding your account, potentially get your account back? Well, it did work in most cases, so why don’t you try it and see if it works for you?
- First, navigate to the Settings App from your Menu.
- Go to the Mail tab from the Settings menu and select the Accounts and Password option.
- You can now choose your AOL account and then move to the Delete Account option.
- Then, click on delete from my iPhone tab.
After successfully deleting your account, you need to get back on track with adding it again.
- Go straight to the Setting app, and from there, choose Mails.
- After navigating to the mails option, select password>>accounts.
- Click on the add account and choose others if you cannot find AOL.
- Enter your AOL address and open the IMAP.
Resolve Your AOL Email By Checking Server Settings
There can be ongoing issues with the AOL email server settings, too, and all you need to know is to get the proper configuration back on track.
AOL POP Email Settings
- AOL server name: pop.aol.com
- Port Number: 995
- Encryption: SSL
AOL Email IMAP Server Settings
- IMAP Server: imap.aol.com
- Port Number: 993
- Encryption: SSL
Solution 2. Switch On & Off Your iPhone
Turning your iPhone off and back on again will solve your issues rather quickly, whether it is email issues or anything.
The easiest way to turn off your iPhone is to hold down the Power button and Volume up for a couple of seconds, then swipe on the Power off and wait for a couple of moments. Hold down your power button again to turn your iPhone back on.
You can now go back to your Mail application and then try again.
Solution 3. Update Your Network Settings
If there’s an issue with your iPhone’s network settings in your iPhone, you can use the AOL email properly. Here are some steps that you can follow to update your network settings on your iPhone device.
- Navigate to the Network Settings, go to your general settings, and click the “Reset” option.
- Next, click on the “Reset Network Settings” option, and you have successfully reset your iPhone’s network settings on your iPhone. Now, try again to access your AOL email account on your iPhone, and if the error is still there, you can try the other mentioned methods here.
Solution 4. Remove & Open Your Account Again
Here is the process that you can follow to delete and add your AOL account again:
- Open the settings and move ahead to the accounts and Password option.
- You will get a list of accounts and passwords and then choose your account from this list.
- When you click on your AOL email account, a new dialog page will open now, and then you can click on the Delete option.
- To add your account, open the settings and move to the accounts and password section.
- Afterwards, move to the AOL account option.
- Sign in with your AOL email id and password.
Solution 5. Check Your Email Server Status
You cannot access your email account if the AOL server has been down for a while. And you can take help from many online server status websites, such as the down detector, and check the status of the AOL email server. If you find your server being down, wait for a few hours until the server issue gets resolved. After that, you will be able to use your AOL email account.
Solution 6. Update Your Email Application
When you are using an Outdated version of the email application, the AOL email may work at a slow speed or be able to work properly. Once you update it, it may work properly.
Solution 7. Contact AOL Email Support Number For Help
Even after following the above-mentioned methods, you still need help with a technical glitch or any challenge while performing any of the steps. Feel free to contact us, or you can send us your through mail or contact number +1(855)359-2550, as our team is available 24/7 to assist you.
That’s the end of this guide, and we sincerely hope you find this write-up helpful. This write-up contains all the potential hacks & tricks to resolve AOL mail not working on iPhone issues. Make sure to follow the techniques provided by us to get the best results.
Read also – How to Fix “AOL Mail Not Receiving Emails” Issue?
Frequently Asked Questions
There can be multiple reasons for your AOL mail not working on your iPhone. Such as Poor internet connection and your account being deactivated due to no activity. You can go through the solutions that we have mentioned above.
You can resolve the email issue of AOL by giving a hand at the AOL pop-mail settings and server settings. Otherwise, you can also clear out the cache from your iOS device.
You can try and use some tricks to get your IMAP AOL to respond:
- You can update your AOL application
- Or you can re-run a speed test
- Add your account on AOL